Thursday 20 February 2014

GET THE LOOK! Grace Chatto from Clean Bandit at The Brits 2014

Grace Chatto (from UK no.1 band Clean Bandit) has naturally fair 'English Rose' skin which I wanted to accentuate.  I wanted to create an overall clean, fresh look with a pop of colour on her lips. 



For skin, I used NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser in Finland. This is a personal fave of Grace's and I can see why. 
For a tinted moisturiser, this product has light-to-good coverage but still leaves skin looking hydrated and radiant. It also has a hint of pink and yellow so it could work on a range of fair tones. For an extra glow I added trusty MAC Strobe Cream as a highlighter and a sweep of Smashbox Blush Rush in Chiffon on the cheeks.

I wanted to accentuate eyes without adding any strong makeup. Smashbox Always Sharp 3D Liner in Sparks helped me along the way! It's a deep khaki shade with a shimmer, great for applying in between the eyelashes and smudging with a similar colour eye shadow over it. I really love this liner and it would be a fool-proof product for a smokey-eye look too.

Orange lips are going to be big for SS14, so I went for MAC lipstick in Morange! A daring colour you might say..but Grace can pull it off against her ashy blonde/grey locks.

Nude and natural nails are back in for SS14 so I used Ciate London in Couture. This is a nude pink and I used 3 coats for an opaque finish. I also really love Ciate's Cookies & Cream and Snow Virgin and the colour really lasts!

H+H body adornment were added to a couple of Grace's nails. BIG fan!!







No comments:

Post a Comment